The amount allocated for the free school meal will be entered into the system by the software daily and will be accessible throughout the day.
The system will then allow, on a daily basis, the required cash amount for each individual student to be allotted to their current cash balance. However, any under spend or missed dinner will be identified by the system and will not be added to the next day's balance.
Students can also add extra cash on to his or her balance in the system by using the online facility or at the terminal to enable a greater daily spend on the school dinner than allocated by their free meal allowance. Extra cash added into the system can also be used for break time snacks.
If you receive any of the following support payments your child/children may be entitled to receive free school meals:
- Income support
- income-based Jobseekers allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of state Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Go on-line: WSCC website here
- Call: 033 301 42903
- Collect an application form from our Reception.
PLEASE DO NOT LOSE OUT - by registering your child/children for free school meals your child's school will receive a Pupil Premium Grant to support your child's education
For free school meal enquiries, please email Mrs Mortimer on email@example.com
If you require free school meals information on if your child qualifies or how to apply, click here