Skip to content ↓

Complaint Form

Should you have a concern please contact your child' Subject Teacher, Mentor, Progress Leader or Head of Faculty in the first instance.  

Staff contact list

If you feel your concern has not been dealt with in a satisfactory manner please put your concern in writing to  Mr Corbett, the Principal where he will investigate further.  We will always follow the Complaints Procedure in response to your concerns.

Please click here for a copy of our Complaints Policy

If in the unlikely event that your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction you are welcome to contact the Governors.

Complaints should be addressed to: The Chair of Governors, c/o Ifield Community College, Crawley Avenue, Crawley, West Sussex RH11 0DB or email to the Clerk to Governors.

All such correspondence will be passed on to the Chair of Governors via the clerk to the governors.