Thank you for your interest in the Sixth Form for admission in September 2022.
Any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our online application process opens on 22nd October 2021.
Initial deadline 17th December 2021.
- The online application form is found in the Sixth Form section of our school website (link can be found at bottom of the page).
- Students will need to register for an application account – please use an email address you check regularly. It may be wise you register with a non-school email to maintain contact through the summer. Once registered you will be asked to input information at several steps regarding:
- Basic Student Information, Including Student, Parent/Carer Contact Details
- Support Requirements
- Predicted or Achieved Grades
- Reference Details (External applicants only)
- Future Ambitions
- Course Choices
- Initial deadline 17th December 2021.
- Once the initial application deadline passes you will be invited to attend a guidance interview in January / February to discuss your application and choices. We will check your references at this point.
- Following your guidance interview an offer decision will be made via email. This offer is conditional on summer GCSE results.
- Please check your emails regularly as offers will need to be accepted ia the online application form by 29th April 2022.
- In May, you will receive an invitation via email to attend a final ‘choice confirmation interview’ to confirm your any changes to your coursing, discuss preparation work and details for September.
- Following GCSE Results day in August we will communicate details of your ‘enrolment meeting’ ia the email you provided, again please check regularly throughout the Summer.
- Once enrolled our induction event and lessons start in the first full week of September.
Late Applications & Late Offer Acceptance
Although in recent years the Sixth Form has been oversubscribed, it will continue to consider late applications throughout the year. Once the College has offered all of its available places, applicants will only be contacted for interview as full-time places become available.
New Sixth Form Prospectus
Released on the ICC school website (Sixth Form area)
|21st October 2021||
Sixth Form Open Evening
Providing support and guidance with course choices
|22nd October 2021||
Open for Online Application
Apply on the ICC school website (Sixth Form area)
|26th November 2021||
Post 16 Futures Meeting
ICC Students only have meeting with SLT member of staff on Progress Review Day.
|17th December 2021||
Deadline for application closes.
Late applications for 2022 will be held in a waiting list. We will contact applicants with further information as places become available.
Students discuss application & choices with member of the Sixth Form Team
Conditional Offers Made
Students respond to offer via the link found in the initial online application form
|29th April 2022||Deadline for Acceptance of Offers|
|W/C 27th June 2022||Choice Confirmation Interview Students confirm subject choices, discuss entry requirements, receive enrolment packs & bridging work for return in September|
|18th August 2022||GCSE Results Day|
|2nd, 5th & 6th September 2022||
Individual consultation with a member of Sixth Form Team to confirm GCSE grades, return enrolment forms and finalise their study programmes. Students will be advised individually as to which day and time interviews take place – please check your email
Inspire, support, succeed