To view the school website in another language, users can change the language by changing your web browser, or even your device settings, to their native language as opposed to the United Kingdom – English.
To help you, we’ve shared some useful guides to changing these settings below.
Please note these are third-party websites, and we cannot be held responsible for the content within them or if any browser updates change the instructions from those listed below:
- Change webpage languages in Google Chrome
- Changing the language display in Mozilla Firefox
- Changing the language display of Internet Explorer
- Translate a web page in Safari on Mac (beta)
- Microsoft Translator in Microsoft Edge
- Change the language your iMac uses
- Manage display language settings in Windows 10
- Change your language on an Android device
- Change the language on your iPhone or iPad